Description: This report displays a list of workers at your site and their clients. It includes the client’s case name and case id, the client’s name, the date the case was created, and the service file open date.
- From the home page, go to the right hand menu bar and click the “Reports” heading. Then click the “View all Reports” link.
- Look for the grey heading “Worker Reports”, and then click the link for “Worker List Report”. A box should appear with the title “Parameters”.
- If you would like a complete list of workers and their clients, leave “service File Open Date” blank. Otherwise, specify the period: select a pre-set reporting period from the drop-down menu OR select your own start and end date in the two date fields. Remember that the period reflects when a service file was opened.
- Leave “Case Worker” blank, unless you want a client list for just one worker.
- Under “Worker Site”, select your site number.
- Click “view”. A new window should pop-up with the report.
- To print the report, use “Ctrl” + “P” on your keyboard. To exit the report, click the “x” in the top right hand corner. To exit out of the “Parameters” box, click “cancel”.