Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder – Cross Ministry Council (FASD-CMC): www.fasd.alberta.ca
University of Washington’s PCAP Site: depts.washington.edu/pcapuw
Training in Alberta
Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
- Alberta Home Visitation Network Association. Why is Attachment Between Parent and Child so Important?
- The Essentials of Motivational Interviewing by CCSA
- Jasiura, F., Urquhart, C. and Advisory Group. (2014). Support Group Practice Guide: Supporting Vulnerable Women and Families. Vancouver, BC: Change Talk Associates. www.changetalk.ca
Trauma Informed Care
- Poole, N., Urquhart, C., Jasiura, F. & Smylie, D. (2013). Trauma-informed Practice Guide. Vancouver, BC: British Columbia Centre of Excellence for Women’s Health, Government of British Columbia, Ministry of Health.
Best Practice for Working Alone
Best Practice for Working with Minors
- Alberta First Nation Information Governance Center. OCAP FAQ Information sheet.