Publications / Media
Alberta PCAP Council Documents
- Thanh, N.X., Jonsson, E., Moffat, J., Dennett, L., Chuck, A.W., and Birchard, S. (2014). An Economic Evaluation of the Parent-Child Assistance Program for Preventing Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder in Alberta, Canada. Administration and Policy in Mental Health and Mental Health Services Research. doi: 10.1007/s10488-014-0537-5
- CANFASD: “Parent-Child Assistance Program (PCAP) in Alberta First Nation Communities”
- Alberta Clinical and Community-based Evaluation and Research Team (AACERT), PolicyWise for Children and Families. PCAP Community Book: Healing Together.
- University of Washington: “Prevention and Intervention with High-Risk Mothers and Their Children”
- Job, J. M., Poth, C., Pei, J., Wyper, K., O’Riordan, T., and Taylor, L. (2014). Combining visual methods with focus groups: An innovative approach for capturing the multifaceted and complex work experiences of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder prevention specialists. The International Journal of Alcohol and Drug Research, 3(1), 71-80. http://dx.doi.org/10.7895/ijadr.v3i1.129.
- Blog post from Girls, Women, Alcohol, and Pregnancy: Alberta Parent-Child Assistance Program Quilt
- Fink, Danielle. “Social Work research project weaves together women’s stories”. UToday. University of Calgary. 6 April 2016.