Report: Worker List Report
Description: this report displays a list of workers and their login IDs.
- From the home page, go to the right hand menu bar and click the “Reports” heading. Then click the “View all Reports” link.
- Look for the grey heading “Worker Reports”, and then click the link for “Worker List Report”. A box should appear with the title “Parameters”.
- If you would like a complete list of workers, leave “Date Added” blank. Otherwise, specify the period: select a pre-set reporting period from the drop-down menu OR select your own start and end date in the two date fields. Remember that the period reflects when a worker was added.
- Leave “Worker” blank.
- Under “Status”, select to pull a list of either “Active”, “Inactive”, or “All” workers at your site.
- Leave “User Level” blank.
- Under “Worker Site”, select your site number.
- Under “Report Options”, for “Report On”, select “Login Id”.
Example parameters for Worker List Report
- Click “view”. A new window should pop-up with the report.
- To print the report, use “Ctrl” + “P” on your keyboard. To exit the report, click the “x” in the top right hand corner. To exit out of the “Parameters” box, click “cancel”.